Smell the Daisies

Monday, July 03, 2006

Entering Blogdom

Change. It's a simple enough word, just one syllable, and neither very pretty nor very ugly. But what that one word can mean! It brings a cringe to the hearts of some and a quiver of fear to others. In my heart, though, it causes a leap of curious excitement!

Not quite a year has passed since I began living and working in my current position. My job is filled with excitement and creativity and never a moment of dullness. Yet, I'm already looking forward to a change! I've come through many in the past year, some very negative, but these are not enough. I'm ready to do more, to go somewhere else, to meet, head-on, the next great challenge in life!

Yet, I'm also ready to thoroughly enjoy the coming year here in this position. But I guess that is part of the reason I've started this blog. It's just a little thing, but it's new and different, and therefore exciting. A little bit more of the change I crave in life!

So, welcome me to the blogging world. I've yet to keep a journal for more than nine weeks straight, but I have high hopes for changing that about myself as well! Check back in 10 weeks to see how I'm doing :)

(btw: actual date of this writing was the evening of July 2)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home